Wednesday 14 April 2010

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The main programs I have used throughout are Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop. I have found these fairly easy to use and they are very effective at getting the desired process. These programs have allowed me to alter my own images and text to a high standard to make my magazine look realistic. I used effect tools such as 'blur', 'magnetic lasso', 'sharpen', 'shadow', stroke' and 'crop' to do this.

I used these programs on an iMac and Macbook which I also found easy to use. This product allowed me to use the programs which would make my magazine look realistic.

I also used various other technologies such as websites which include Blogger.

I also used a high quality digital camera to make my images which I used in my magazine in various areas. I also found this easy to use and manoeuvre without the images becoming blurred due to camera shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment